This site has been developed by staff from the Office of the Information Commissioner. It remains under construction as it strives to become a recognised resource for information related to FOI.
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible to site visitors, including to:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for printing pages;
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content; and
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site may also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request documents in formats other than those provide.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the 'Text Size' buttons that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a Webpage:
Most pages on this website can be printed, using the 'Print' button that is located to the lower right of each block of text.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
Exchanging files between Microsoft Office releases:
Microsoft has added new file formats to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 to reduce file size, improve security and reliability, and enhance integration with external sources. To help ensure that you can exchange documents between Microsoft Office releases, Microsoft has developed a Compatibility Pack for the Office Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.